Armored security vehicles are the backbone of many industries. From cash in transit and private security forces to asset transportation such as armored cannabis transportation Vehicle Armor Systems has you covered. Whatever vehicle you choose can be armored for the high security transport vehicle solution you need. In addition to armored windows, doors, and wall panels we can add safes, vehicle alarms, lights, keyless entry, biometric protocols, remote start/stop, and exterior sensors.
Armored Security Vehicles Key Features
Our vehicle armor panels can easily handle multiple shots in the same panel or window. It is designed to NIJ Level III-A ballistic performance. That means that it will stop a .44 Magnum, 38 special, and all other smaller handgun rounds.
High Performance Armor
Our panels add between 9-15 pounds. This is compared with the up to 350 pounds a metal armor door weighs. Keeping vehicles lightweight helps improve mobility, acceleration, and maintain miles per gallon.
Custom measurements are taken of the exact make, model, trim level, and year of vehicle you want to have armored. Our custom tailored armor solution removes the liability of a “one size fits all” panel approach.
- Comprehensive armor coverage that covers the cargo and passenger areas
- High performance bullet resistant glass for windows
- Armoring around the engine, battery, and gas tank
- Run flat tire options are available to keep you on the move
- Full front composite partition between front seats and cargo area
- Cargo lighting to illuminate the van
- Secure lock boxes that are permanently installed in the vehicle
- Security system alarm to meet cannabis transportation regulations
Complete Security Solutions
Do your armored security vehicles have an industry specific need? Our team includes fabrication leading professionals and a Master Electronic guru. If you’ve got a custom idea that you’d like developed for your specific needs, give us a call. We love integrating new ideas and technology to help you achieve the peace of mind for all of your armored security vehicle needs.